Our aim is to give our students the best possible education in a safe, healthy and happy school where everyone matters and where learning is at the heart of everything we do.
We will strive for excellence in all aspects of our work. This means:
- valuing all students and staff as individuals, celebrating diversity and promoting equality
- building an inspirational learning environment
- developing a staff of highly trained people working with commitment to a common purpose – a high quality education for all students
- ensuring lessons and all other learning experiences are of the highest quality for every student and assessment is used to make teaching and learning highly effective and help everyone understand how to improve
- establishing strong relationships with parents and the wider community by communicating clearly what we are trying to do, listening to feedback and working together for the benefit of our students.